Monday, May 24, 2010

Crazy-*ss Dreams

I must be freaked out about something, because I had some vivid and just...weird...dreams last night. Though I think I should explain that my "weird" dreams are always really realistic, and that's why they're weird. Like, I had a dermatology appointment today, and I dreamed that I was at the dermatologist's office, and they told me I had high cholesterol (which isn't really quite as strange as it sounds because that was, in fact, a test they had run. Though it was not, in fact, high). So, I have very realistic dreams, but I think that makes them emotionally more difficult to detach from. Maybe other peoples' unrealistic dreams are also difficult to attach from. I guess who am I to judge, but I also dreamed about friends from high school, just like, hanging out with them. It just always sort of throws me off when I have those dreams. And they feel so real. And they COULD be. But then they're not. It's strange. Anyway, it kind of threw me off pretty much for the whole day. And I was uberbored at work. Not that that's strange. Ok, really that's all for now. Sort of a lame update. On par with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment